HOW TO DOWNLOAD PRESETS
It's a quick and easy process, we promise!
•Gem Studio Presets•
GSP 01 is designed to bring out the contrasting vibrant colors while also adding a cohesive vibe among all of your photos! While GSP 02 is designed to make simple photos turn into a mooooood! The grain + vignette create a timeless preset for almost any photo. Adjustments may need to be made to your preset depending on the photo you’re editing because of varying exposures and skin tones. Don’t be afraid to mess around with the settings!
*This Preset is for the Mobile Lightroom app only*
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
1. Make sure you have downloaded Adobe Lightroom CC on your phone. Remember, it’s free! But you will need to register
2. On the Lightroom app, create a folder for the preset.
3. Download the preset with the download link sent to your email and open with your phone. A page will then open up saying “Open in Lightroom CC and more”. Open in Lightroom App
4. Once it’s opened in Lightroom mobile, copy the settings from the image by clicking the ellipsis on the top right.
5. Click “Copy Settings” then click “OK”
6. Inside the Lightroom app go to a photo you’d like to edit. Usually, you can add it into your new folder.
7. Click the top right button (ellipsis) and then click “Paste Settings” on your photo.
8. Your photo is transformed with the exact settings as the preset!
***MAKE SURE to go to downloaded preset photo in Lightroom, click the eclipses in upper right corner of app and click “create preset”, title preset name “Gem Studio Preset 01”, then click save! Then when you want to edit your own photos you can just click “Presets” then “User Presets” to edit!***
Make sure to hashtag all your photos using #gemstudiopresets so I can see your photos! We love to repost :)
***All sales are final***